- It is the aim of Mckenna Group to be an equal opportunities employer. It is company policy that no employee or job applicant should receive less favourable treatment in any way as a result of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin or religion.
- This policy applies in recruitment, training, promotion, treatment in disciplinary and grievance procedures and decisions about terms and conditions issues.
- The company criteria in selection for vacant positions are suitability to meet the requirements of the position, generally based on the basis of qualifications, skills and experience.
- All recruitment advertising is done through a recruitment consultancy.
- The consultancies that we use are given a copy of this policy.
- All adverts are checked by McKenna as we responsible for ensuring that wording of any advert does not directly or indirectly imply any form of discrimination.
- Ability tests – only administered by qualified staff members
- Reference checks
It is the company’s policy to offer all employees the opportunity to contribute fully to progress within the company to the level of their competence and aspirations. Therefore it is the company policy, where possible, to promote from among existing employees