Are you looking for a change?
Do you take a pride in your workmanship? Is attention to detail important to you?
Why not come and join our small friendly team of engineers here at Mckenna group?
Due to an increase in workload, contract awards and repeat business we happy to be in a position to welcome 2 new engineers to the team.
You will be part of a vibrant team delivering Fire & Security packages on projects both large and small. The work can vary between installation, reactive and proactive maintenance and servicing therefore a degree of flexibility in your abilities is required.
A knowledge and understanding of current installation and servicing standards along with good communication skills and a “can do” approach are the qualities we look for in our employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
Tasks as listed below will form part of your day to day expectations. This is not an exhaustive list and other tasks may be reasonably expected of you by your line manager;
- Installation and Maintenance of fire and security equipment
- Reporting on faults and providing system health checks
- Attending call outs and being part of the on call rota for the region
- Updating the CRM systems
- Other office or field duties as deemed acceptable by your line manager
- Other duties may include whole staff meetings and liaising with other engineers
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate must have electrical background and experience in Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting or similar systems. Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience.
Please provide copies of all certification, details on technical skills and previous experience.
The Salary level is highly dependant on experiences and references you may have.
– Company Vehicle
– Regular training for personal development
Reference ID: Fire & Security Central Belt
Job Types: Full-time, ContractApply for this job