McKenna Group is Scotland’s leading electrical & mechanical building services contractor, and we have an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
If your values match ours …teamwork, transparency, growth, trust, commitment & professionalism… then you could be the candidate we are looking for.
We are looking for a talented individual who possess an expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts and has a proven ability for overseeing construction projects, managing risks, and controlling costs.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this exciting role will be to ensure the commercial objectives of the business goals are met and your main responsibilities will include:
- Building, managing & maintaining relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff
- Maintaining financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed timeframes
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous Quantity Surveyor experience
- Quantity Surveyor qualification
Reference ID: Quantity SurveyorApply for this job